5735 Mt. Carmel Church Rd
Keedysville, MD 21756
Listing Price: 150,000
Parking: Paved lot
Sq Footage: ±4000
Acreage: ±1.14 acres
Architecture: Traditional country church with steeple and pew seating. Addition with daycare and hall is modern.
Church with hall & daycare—affordable for a small and growing congregation. Quiet location with easy access to Keedysville, Boonsboro, Myersville, and Frederick. This turnkey property offers a sanctuary with pew seating, classrooms/nursery, office/meeting space, hall, & kitchen. ±4000 SF on two levels. Needs some updating. Sold as-is. Includes 2nd parcel of surplus land.
Paved parking, well/septic, window A/C units. Buyer has no obligation to maintain cemetery, beyond mowing and allowing public access. See zoning chart for additional uses.
See Full Listing >
1016-1024 E College Parkway
Listing Price: 1,199,999
Parking: Gravel lot, plenty of room to expand and/or pave.
Sq Footage: Over 3000
Acreage: ±23 acres
Financing: Ask us for lender recommendations
SUBSTANTIAL FRONTAGE ON ROUTE 50
Unique worship facility on ±23 acres in Cape St. Claire, this complex allows a congregation great flexibility to grow. Start
services in the existing complex, and begin plans to build a larger facility on the additional acreage. Alternatively, a new
owner could generate revenue by subdividing and selling the remaining land to a builder. (See flyer; some engineering work
The church exterior offers architectural interest, including palladian windows, a courtyard, and a rear deck overlooking a wooded vista. Inside the over 3000 SF complex are 12 rooms on two levels: sanctuary for ±175-200, kitchen with serving bar, library, multipurpose room/hall, foyer, reception desk, offices, and classrooms. The interior offers attractive finishes, such as exposed brick, beamed ceilings, and a custom wood-paneled staircase. With a little work, the complex can easily be restored to its former comfort and utility. The condition of the building systems is unknown, but inspections are welcome. The parsonage, once used as offices, requires significant renovation.
Property sold as-is, where-is. A significant portion of the property value lies in the surplus acreage. Owner financing and lease options not available. Zoning is residential and supports very few commercial uses. See zoning table for R1 uses.
Property Highlights See Full Listing >
Sanctuary seating for ±200.
Church complex offers classrooms, offices, kitchen, multipurpose room, library/overflow.
Parsonage requires complete renovation.
Available for purchase, no lease option.
Information on surplus acreage available from engineer.
6136 Deer Park Road
Listing Price: 1750000
Acreage: ±64 acres
Million-dollar price reduction.
Rare opportunity for your congregation! This extensive ±64-acre complex offers endless possibilities for worship, school, childcare, weekend retreats, and prayer meetings.
- The three-level, ~14,000 SF main house has two kitchens, an 18-seat theater-style media room, gym, and so much more.
- The three-car garage is topped by a carriage house apartment with cathedral ceiling and sky lights.
- The second residence opens onto a large deck with a pier.
- The filtered swimming pond, surrounded by an actual sandy beach, is a beautiful location for baptisms.
- The tenant house offers accommodation for the farm manager.
- The barn has been converted to two separate three-bedroom guest apartments.
- Outbuildings include a machine shop, an equipment garage, a multi-purpose building for gatherings of up to 120 guests, a children's playhouse, fuel station, storage, and more.
With over ~25,000 SF of living space and ~64 acres, this unique space has so much to offer.
Worship use requires special exception and parking approval from Baltimore County. See Full Listing >
217 N Centre Street
Cumberland, MD 21502
Listing Price: $799,000
Parking: Two Parking Lots
Sq Footage: ±56,000
This iconic property in Cumberland's historic canal district has been used for worship/education since 1841, and childcare since 1969. The ±56,000 SF complex offers a ±300-seat sanctuary, numerous offices and classrooms, fellowship hall, commercial kitchen, warming kitchens, assembly/meeting rooms, and outdoor play area. Comprising four parcels, the property also includes two parking lots. The complex is an exceptional value; replacement cost or to build new would cost in excess of $6mil.
The property zoning -- B-CBD (Business-Central Business District) supports religious assembly as well as religious-based education/school/childcare, along with many other uses. Zoning has very easy parking requirements. See attached zoning documents.
Sample of some permitted uses:
See Full Listing >
- Residential, high-rise apartment, dwelling & mixed use, boarding house, bed & breakfast, assisted living, hotel, repair services, adult day treatment, medical lab, childcare, small or large retail, flea market, restaurant, brewpubs, nightclub, bank, spa, professional services, personal services, indoor recreation/theatre, commercial education institutions, club/lodge, auto service/sales, cultural center, business/corporate offices, mini-storage.
1025 & 1031 E Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Listing Price: $528,000
Buildings are offered as a package or separately. Built in 1876, the church accommodates approximately 500, with pew seating and a large u-shaped balcony. Over 12,000 SF on two levels, the building offers classrooms, offices, kitchen, and fellowship hall. The gasfired boiler is believed to be functional; 800 amps of power; there is no central air conditioning. The church portion of the property requires substantial renovations.
The rectory, built in 1920, is in good condition, having been fully renovated and modernized with full sprinker system about 15 years ago. With ±3738 SF on three finished levels, plus an extra level accessed by custom spiral staircases, the rectory offers multiple office/classroom/meeting rooms, a kitchen, and unique loft space on the uppermost level. The configuration is suitable for daycare, residential care facility, or educational facility.
The property is zoned R8, with the following permitted uses:
Home daycare, child or adult
- Residential care facility
- Multi-family dwelling
- Educational facility (primary, secondary)
Place of worship
Church - $279,000 See Full Listing >
· ±12,772 SF on two levels, plus wraparound balcony.
· Sanctuary seats ±500.
· Large kitchen.
· Dining hall seats ±200.
· Numerous offices, classrooms, meeting rooms.
Rectory - $249,000
· ±3738 SF on three finished levels, plus extra loft level accessed by custom spiral staircases.
· Kitchen, offices, classrooms, meeting rooms.
· HVAC and some ADA upgrades (no elevator).
· Small yard space front and rear.
· Street parking available on Monument and Stirling, plus room for 2 to 3 cars on site.