6136 Deer Park Road
Listing Price: 2,600,000
Acreage: ±64 acres
Rare opportunity for your congregation! This extensive ±64-acre complex offers endless possibilities for worship, school, childcare, weekend retreats, and prayer meetings.
- The three-level, ~14,000 SF main house has two kitchens, an 18-seat theater-style media room, gym, and so much more.
- The three-car garage is topped by a carriage house apartment with cathedral ceiling and sky lights.
- The second residence opens onto a large deck with a pier.
- The filtered swimming pond, surrounded by an actual sandy beach, is a beautiful location for baptisms.
- The tenant house offers accommodation for the farm manager.
- The barn has been converted to two separate three-bedroom guest apartments.
- Outbuildings include a machine shop, an equipment garage, a multi-purpose building for gatherings of up to 120 guests, a children's playhouse, fuel station, storage, and more.
With over ~25,000 SF of living space and ~64 acres, this unique space has so much to offer.
Worship use requires special exception and parking approval from Baltimore County. See Full Listing >
217 N Centre Street
Cumberland, MD 21502
Listing Price: $1,950,000
Parking: Two Parking Lots
Sq Footage: ±56,000
This iconic property in Cumberland's historic canal district has been used for worship/education since 1841, and childcare since 1969. The ±56,000 SF complex offers a ±300-seat sanctuary, numerous offices and classrooms, fellowship hall, commercial kitchen, warming kitchens, assembly/meeting rooms, and outdoor play area. Comprising four parcels, the property also includes two parking lots. At $35 per square foot, the complex is an exceptional value; replacement cost or to build new would cost in excess of $6mil.
The property zoning -- B-CBD (Business-Central Business District) supports religious assembly as well as religious-based education/school/childcare, along with many other uses. Zoning has very easy parking requirements. See attached zoning documents.
Sample of some permitted uses:
See Full Listing >
- Residential, high-rise apartment, dwelling & mixed use, boarding house, bed & breakfast, assisted living, hotel, repair services, adult day treatment, medical lab, childcare, small or large retail, flea market, restaurant, brewpubs, nightclub, bank, spa, professional services, personal services, indoor recreation/theatre, commercial education institutions, club/lodge, auto service/sales, cultural center, business/corporate offices, mini-storage
8701 Winands Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
Listing Price: 1,800,000
Seating: 182 - 500+
Parking: Extra lot dedicated to parking -- nearly one acre.
Sq Footage: ±15,000
Acreage: nearly two acres
This well-maintained modern-style worship complex offers a sanctuary and fellowship hall that can either be separated via a ballroom-style divider, or used together to create a sanctuary that can seat over 500. Currently, seating is installed for ±182.
In addition to the generous existing paved parking around the complex, the overflow lot creates almost an acre of additional parking. The complex also offers a large kitchen, offices, and classrooms, creating the possibility for daycare as an additional revenue stream. The property is zoned DR3.5.
±15,000 SF complex (138’ x 117’).
Hall, kitchen, chapel, offices/classrooms.
.22 acres of paved parking around complex, and nearly one acre of overflow parking, plus ample street parking.
Sample Mortgage Terms
Sale price: $1,800,000
30% down: $ 540,000
Loan amount: $1,260,000
Interest rate: 6%
Amortization: 20 years
Monthly payment of $9,027.03
See Full Listing >
5928 Falls Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21209
Listing Price: $477,000
Acreage: 2.66 ac
Beautiful small church, day/child care, or private school facility on a serene +/- 2.66ac. The property rests along the Jones Falls River, featuring a lovingly landscaped walking meditation garden with open grassy areas for weddings & athletics. The building includes a main sanctuary/hall with seating for 80+, offices, classrooms, kitchen & full second floor 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen & full bath. Onsite parking for 4 cars with ample street parking available. Being sold as a religious, school, or daycare facility only, contract offer to reflect. Located in flood zone (limits additional development), R-5 zoning.
See Full Listing >
Walk to Whole Foods, Starbucks, Light Rail. Easy access to I-83 and Northern Parkway. Excellent visibility along Falls Rd.
1025 & 1031 E Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Listing Price: $528,000
Buildings are offered as a package or separately. Built in 1876, the church accommodates approximately 500, with pew seating and a large u-shaped balcony. Over 12,000 SF on two levels, the building offers classrooms, offices, kitchen, and fellowship hall. The gasfired boiler is believed to be functional; 800 amps of power; there is no central air conditioning. The church portion of the property requires substantial renovations.
The rectory, built in 1920, is in good condition, having been fully renovated and modernized with full sprinker system about 15 years ago. With ±3738 SF on three finished levels, plus an extra level accessed by custom spiral staircases, the rectory offers multiple office/classroom/meeting rooms, a kitchen, and unique loft space on the uppermost level. The configuration is suitable for daycare, residential care facility, or educational facility.
The property is zoned R8, with the following permitted uses:
Home daycare, child or adult
- Residential care facility
- Multi-family dwelling
- Educational facility (primary, secondary)
Place of worship
Church - $279,000 See Full Listing >
· ±12,772 SF on two levels, plus wraparound balcony.
· Sanctuary seats ±500.
· Large kitchen.
· Dining hall seats ±200.
· Numerous offices, classrooms, meeting rooms.
Rectory - $249,000
· ±3738 SF on three finished levels, plus extra loft level accessed by custom spiral staircases.
· Kitchen, offices, classrooms, meeting rooms.
· HVAC and some ADA upgrades (no elevator).
· Small yard space front and rear.
· Street parking available on Monument and Stirling, plus room for 2 to 3 cars on site.