6903 Mornington Rd
Dundalk, MD 212222
Listing Price: 1,250,000
Parking: ±20 paved spaces, plus on-street parking.
Sq Footage: ±32,000
Financing: Owner financing available to qualified buyers
PRICE DROP! Included in the sale is a church, school, and parsonage -- exceptional value for the price at $39 per square foot. This ±32,000 turnkey complex offers extended opportunities for ministry with two halls, school/childcare wing, and separate parsonage. Currently, the property supports a daycare, a soup kitchen, and meet-up groups. Revenue opportunities include education, childcare, leasing the parsonage, renting the fellowship halls and kitchen for events. The complex includes sanctuary, chapel, choir room, offices, classrooms, full commercial kitchen, warming kitchen, two social halls, lounge, library, and meeting/craft rooms.
• Seating for more than 450; two kitchens and halls.
• Two-level school wing offers 12 offices/classrooms.
• Paved parking for ±20; street parking available.
• Three-bedroom parsonage.
• Zoned DR-5.5 supports worship, child care, and school (SE).
• Owner financing is available for qualified buyers.
Sample Mortgage Terms
Sale price: $1,250,000
20% down: $ 250,000
Loan amount: $1,000,000
Interest rate: 6%
Amortization: 20 years
Monthly payment of $7,164.31
See Full Listing >
1016-1024 E College Parkway
Listing Price: 1,199,999
Parking: Gravel lot, plenty of room to expand and/or pave.
Sq Footage: Over 3000
Acreage: ±23 acres
Financing: Ask us for lender recommendations
SUBSTANTIAL FRONTAGE ON ROUTE 50
Unique worship facility on ±23 acres in Cape St. Claire, this complex allows a congregation great flexibility to grow. Start
services in the existing complex, and begin plans to build a larger facility on the additional acreage. Alternatively, a new
owner could generate revenue by subdividing and selling the remaining land to a builder. (See flyer; some engineering work
The church exterior offers architectural interest, including palladian windows, a courtyard, and a rear deck overlooking a wooded vista. Inside the over 3000 SF complex are 12 rooms on two levels: sanctuary for ±175-200, kitchen with serving bar, library, multipurpose room/hall, foyer, reception desk, offices, and classrooms. The interior offers attractive finishes, such as exposed brick, beamed ceilings, and a custom wood-paneled staircase. With a little work, the complex can easily be restored to its former comfort and utility. The condition of the building systems is unknown, but inspections are welcome. The parsonage, once used as offices, requires significant renovation.
Property sold as-is, where-is. A significant portion of the property value lies in the surplus acreage. Owner financing and lease options not available. Zoning is residential and supports very few commercial uses. See zoning table for R1 uses.
Property Highlights See Full Listing >
Sanctuary seating space for 150 or more depending on layout.
Church complex offers classrooms, offices, kitchen, multipurpose room, library/overflow.
Parsonage requires complete renovation.
Available for purchase, no lease option.
6136 Deer Park Road
Listing Price: 1750000
Acreage: ±64 acres
Million-dollar price reduction.
Rare opportunity for your congregation! This extensive ±64-acre complex offers endless possibilities for worship, school, childcare, weekend retreats, and prayer meetings.
- The three-level, ~14,000 SF main house has two kitchens, an 18-seat theater-style media room, gym, and so much more.
- The three-car garage is topped by a carriage house apartment with cathedral ceiling and sky lights.
- The second residence opens onto a large deck with a pier.
- The filtered swimming pond, surrounded by an actual sandy beach, is a beautiful location for baptisms.
- The tenant house offers accommodation for the farm manager.
- The barn has been converted to two separate three-bedroom guest apartments.
- Outbuildings include a machine shop, an equipment garage, a multi-purpose building for gatherings of up to 120 guests, a children's playhouse, fuel station, storage, and more.
With over ~25,000 SF of living space and ~64 acres, this unique space has so much to offer.
Worship use requires special exception and parking approval from Baltimore County. See Full Listing >