SOLD | Church on ±2.5 AC | Silver Spring
Acreage: ±2.5 acres
Address: 230 Awkard Lane
County: Montgomery County
This small church in Montgomery County is the perfect opportunity for a growing congregation to own their own property. The monthly mortgage payment could be less costly than renting, particularly for congregations who lease worship space weekly in a hotel ballroom, and pay extra for weddings, Bible study classes, and holiday worship services.
A converted home on nearly 2.5 acres, the property is conveniently located just off Norwood Avenue, with easy access to New Hampshire Avenue (Rte. 650) and the Intercounty Connector (Rte. 200).
- Converted brick home built in 1965.
- ±2,240 SF on two levels with wheelchair access to both.
- Sanctuary seats ± 80.
- Situated on a large corner lot of ±2.48 acres.
- HVAC throughout.
- Well-maintained property.
- Paved driveway and small paved parking, with room for overflow on grassed areas.
Sample Mortgage Terms
· Purchase price: $429,000
· 25% down: $107,250
· Loan amount: $321,750
· Interest rate: 5%
· Amortization: 20 years
Monthly payment of $2,123.41