SOLD | Church on ±2.5 AC | Silver Spring
Acreage: ±2.5 acres
Address: 230 Awkard Lane
Silver Spring, MD
County: Montgomery County
This small church in Montgomery County is the perfect opportunity for a growing congregation to own their own property. The monthly mortgage payment could be less costly than renting, particularly for congregations who lease worship space weekly in a hotel ballroom, and pay extra for weddings, Bible study classes, and holiday worship services.
A converted home on nearly 2.5 acres, the property is conveniently located just off Norwood Avenue, with easy access to New Hampshire Avenue (Rte. 650) and the Intercounty Connector (Rte. 200).Property Highlights
- Converted brick home built in 1965.
- ±2,240 SF on two levels with wheelchair access to both.
- Sanctuary seats ± 80.
- Situated on a large corner lot of ±2.48 acres.
- HVAC throughout.
- Well-maintained property.
- Paved driveway and small paved parking, with room for overflow on grassed areas.
Sample Mortgage Terms
· Purchase price: $429,000
· 25% down: $107,250
· Loan amount: $321,750
· Interest rate: 5%
· Amortization: 20 years
Monthly payment of $2,123.41